A garland of Bhakti resources!
Singapore Namadwaar is happy to publish Thiruppavai Pasurams in Tamil and other interesting information on a daily basis about how to enjoy the month of Margazhi with Bhakthi and tradition, for the benefit of all Singapore readers. Bookmark and return daily to website for more updates.
** Register with your email id, so you can get more udpates regularly in your personal mailbox.
** Contact us and visit us for a Divine Darshan of Lord Krishna and RadhaRani at our Namadwaar center prayer center at Serangoon Road (just opposite to Sri Srinivasa Perumal temple).
** Chant ‘Hare Rama’ Mahamantra continuously and at all times for great benefits.
1. What is the holy significance of worshipping Lord Krishna in the month of Margazhi?
2. What is the spiritual significance of drawing kolams, especially in Margazhi?
3. [See, relish and even learn few simple kolams/rangoli patterns from here]
4. Why is Tulasi the most important and revered, in Hindu worship of Lord Krishna?
5. Who is Andal and why is She worshipped with Lord Krishna during Margazhi ?
6. Appearance, childhood and Krishna Bhakthi of Andal!
7. Godha becomes Andal – the Divine sharing of Garlands!
8. Andal observes the Margazhi Nombu to attain Lord Krishna!
9. The divine marriage of Andal with Lord Sri Ranganathar!
10. Lakshmi Kataaksham - Where does Goddess Mahalakshmi reside?
11. Another sweet Krishna Leela – this time for His Guru Sandeepani!
12. Why should we light oil lamps at homes and holy places?
13. Sri Krishna Upadesha to Uddhava - Part 1
14. Sri Krishna Upadesha to Uddhava - Part 2
15. Sri Krishna Upadesha to Uddhava - Part 3
16. Sri Krishna Upadesha to Uddhava - Part 4
17. Beauty and Grandeur of Baby Krishna - described in Slokas!
18. Simple and Personal effective habit for developing Bhakti!
19. Why is Nama Sankeerthanam (Chanting of Rama Nama Mahamantra), the easiest, indispensable, and the greatest means&end for Bhakti - A devotees' personal experience
20. What is the significance of Ekadasi, as told in Holy Srimad Bhagavatham?
21. What is the greatest wealth?
22. A recipe for a divine food offering to The Lord.
23. Personality development tips - A simple way to be liked by all
24. Personality development tips - Purpose and ways to develop dispassion/Vairagyam
25. Easiest means to approach God
26. Deepest love for God
27. Have questions on why can't we just lead our lives simply without worrying too much about God? Read this..
28. Is God for us to achieve only in Old age? and more..
29. If all is well now - why should Mahamantra be chanted even more than before?
30. 16 glories of Mahamantra
HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE
HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE
SINGAPORE NAMADWAAR Serangoon Road|Home Satsangs CHANT WITH US READ MORE