(Eng subtitles) Develop Faith& SelfConfidence
Sri Sri Swamiji sets context to the battlefield of Kurukshetra where the ‘Pandavas’ fight for Righteousness with Lord Sri Krishna on their side as their advisor and Arjuna’s charioteer. Karna on behalf of Kauravas fights against the Pandavas to deter them from their rightful demands and to win them.
Lord Sri Krishna mentors bewildered Arjuna at all times during the battle, in a positive, assuring and confident manner. Karna’s charioteer Salliyan injects doubts, loss and fear into the mind of Karna at all times.
Sri Sri Swamiji explains the above context and explains further on the below and rounds up the teachings with an easy to understand story from Mahabharata
- What builds self confidence within us?
- What happens when we lose our self confidence?
- What should we shun to keep our self confidence intact?
- What is the true strength of a person?
- What is the grandest and easiest tool to grow your self confidence and meet success in all endeavours?
HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE
HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE