(English) Spirit of Surrender - 'Sharanagati'
What is truly the Spirit of Surrender? (Other names: Sharanagati / Sharanagatam). Described as one of the most essential attributes of Bhakti (devotion to Lord and Guru), it has also been a subject difficult to comprehend by many. Is Surrender a feeling or an action?
Sri Ramanujamji, disciple of His Holiness Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji, explains concepts of Spirit of Surrender in a 45 minutes presentation, split across as 9 videos. This discussion happened at the International Gita Forum, Singapore. Watch the videos and you are sure to have some of the following questions answered.
- Have you faced adverse trials in life? Ever wondered if Inner Transformation first blossomed in you at times of adversity or contentment?
- What is the first step to gaining any knowledge and start on spiritual progress?
- What do great saints describe as the easiest process to kick start surrender to God?
- What will happen first when your Spirit of Surrender is accepted by God?
- What is Ego and who operates the ego in you?
- What is the age old wisdom of ‘Acceptance Paradox’ that is making a come back in the recent philosophical trends?
- What is the power of imagination in each of our spiritual journey?
HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE
HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE