NAMADWAAR SINGAPORE RE OPENS
With immense blessings of our Presiding deities Madhurisakhi sameda Sri Premikavardhan Swami and by the grace of our Gurumaharaj Maharanyam Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji we are pleased to inform Namadwaar Singapore resumed functioning from 1st Jan 2021.
The public and members may visit Namadwaar for meditation, Chanting and prayers.
All days 8.30 to 11.30 AM.
5.30 to 7.30 PM
Maximum occupancy- 20 at a time.
1. QR or Trace together to be followed.
2. Temperature measurement not more than 37.5 degree C.
3. Register name, phone no, time of entry and exit in Namadwaar register.
4. Mask during your stay at Namadwaar.
5. Wash your hands before occupying your seat.
6. Keep minimally arm’s distance with others.
7. Our Safe Management Officer Mr. Sriram Mani would be ensuring the necessary compliance formalities.
We wish you all a blissful visit to Namadwaar.